- Facilitate multidisciplinary teams to the Caribbean to provide life-saving surgeries to children affected by congenital heart disease.
- Assist in the the development and establishment of pediatrics heart surgery centers in Caribbean countries.
- Provide education and training in the field of pediatric heart surgery for physicians in Caribbean countries.
- Serve as a liaison between existing Caribbean heart surgery programs and programs in the United States.
- Generate funds through fundraising activities and donations to provide assistance in the cost of heart surgery for Caribbean children.
- Facilitate and mediate as cultural liasons to those brought to the United States for heart surgery.
- Create awareness of the existence and availability of our services.
Lock full review www.8betting.co.uk 888 Bookmaker